Friday 5 September 2014

Friday 5 September 2014

Another Figleaves Maxi Dress


This time I'm reviewing the Figleaves Midnight Grace Bandeau D-G Knot Front Maxi Dress, what a mouthful.
As figleaves promise you can buy your regular dress size without having to worry about your bust size, so I ordered my usual size 8. It fit well and is fairly comfortable, very easy to fling on in a rush.


My chest feels really supported in this despite the thin straps and lack of proper cup sized bra. The fabric is quite thick and heavy which has two drawbacks, 1)it can be too hot to wear, 2) the weight of the jersey pulls down very straight so I lose any hint of a waist and on the parts of me that the fabric hits you can see everything through, finding knickers to go underneath was a challenge.



The dress has some good and not so good points but I do like it and I have had quite a few nice comments while wearing it. £45 from Figleaves DD+ clothing section.


Am I the only one that gets frustrated with clothing? I feel stuck in a rut of jeans and stretchy tops and so far my few buys of specially DD+ clothing hasn't been a huge hit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment