Friday 29 August 2014

Friday 29 August 2014

Seafolly shimmer Neon DD/E Bikini review

I stumbled across Coco Bay Beachwear online recently whilst doing a search for DD+ bikinis. Having recently found I loved a bandeau bikini from Freya I was looking specifically for another bandeau in a different colour and found it I did.

This doesn't come in specific cup sizes, most of the website are by dress size but there is a page of DD/E bikinis. The sizing is still by dress size so I had to consult the sizing guide to find out which size to order. I ordered the size 8 to start with being as it was for 30-32" bands and DD/E cups, although it did say to go a size up if you were an E cup and wanted more coverage but I assumed as I was usually a 30 I would be in the smaller end of the size 8 and the cup would be ok. Unfortunately I oozed out of it. (picture at the bottom). Coco Bay had a 'free post' sticker on the invoice to send returns back to them and the size 10 arrived a few days later in exchange. 

 Yes the colour really is this bright and shiny. It's a lovely vibrant colour that should look good on all skin tones.
Yes I know I still have the tags attached!


I've said it before, I'm a sucker for tie-side bikini bottoms, they are just more flattering when you can adjust them just right. Although these are small to size like the top. I have 35" hips and size 8 in jeans but Ive had to go to a size 12 in these bottoms.




The set was £94.00 from Coco Bay. DD/E is the largest cup size they do. If you are bigger it's still worth a look on their website as they have some lovely Kaftans, Wraps and Beach Dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment