Sunday 24 August 2014

Sunday 24 August 2014

Shock Absorber Ultimate Run Bra - Sports Bra Review

The shock absorber ultimate run bra is great for running but also other high impact workouts.

Size worn is 32E, the bands on shock absorbers are quite tight and I find they don't give that much. For any of you that tumble dry sports bras and find the bands relax, please stop as the cups and support are also reduced when tumble dried. I always buy them tight enough to provide support but so I can still breathe and hand wash and air dry only to keep them performing well.

This bra is really comfortable for me, I like the two fastenings at the back rather than having one very squashed band around the back crushing my ribs, the higher clasp adds support and lifts the bra. Bounce is minimal even when doing plyometrics at full blast. 

The cups are structured and separate well. It's not as sweat wicking as other bras but thats not as much of a priority to me than keeping supported comfortably, after all its only an hour and then its off and in the wash.

Under a top it doesn't look amazing, fairly shapeless.

At £38 it isn't the cheapest bra but I've had it for some time and it has lasted well so is good value for money.

Sizes are 30-38 DD-F

Comfort 5/5
Support 5/5
Looks 3/5
Value 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment