Wednesday 3 September 2014

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Prima Donna Perle Deep Plunge Bra review

This is a bra I dug out my drawer whilst looking for bras to review and I have to admit I haven't worn it before, but after trying it on to photograph it I can't think why it had been hiding in my drawer for so long.

Ok so it's a plain white bra, nothing exciting to look at, but it is really comfy and supportive and fits really well so would be a perfect bra under t-shirts.

 The cups fit nicely and give a smooth line, no bulging or digging in and no bagging.

 Ok so it isn't giving any push together cleavage, perhaps that's why I had overlooked it previously.

 As you can see the moulded cups stand up by themselves but they are soft and more pliable than many moulded cups I've tried.

Simple but pretty adornment to the straps to jazz it up slightly.

I'm wearing a 30F which is fitting true to size. The Perle range comes in C-G in various shapes.
It was £69, and will be worn now I've 're-found' it.

No comments:

Post a Comment