Saturday 30 August 2014

Saturday 30 August 2014

Freya Deco Bra review

I bought this in 30F as thats my usual size in Freya. There is gaping at the top of the cups which can just about be seen in the side on photo. It's not noticeable under clothing but the fat I know its there makes me self conscious and I keep checking throughout the day so it hasn't been fun to wear and will most likely be returned even though it gives my wide apart boobs a bit of a push together that I like.

I don't think its the size of the cups that is the problem, I feel it is the shape of them that isn't quite right for me. I really wanted to like this bra and have it as an essential in my wardrobe but it isn't to be. I will try a cup size down but I suspect there will be a lot of boob poking over the top. Having read plenty of reviews I know I'm not the only one to have this gaping problem. The cups are narrow and shallow at the bottom and are wide and deep at the top, not a natural shape for many. It's only in the top 1cm that I'm not filling it out sadly.

It is a well contracted bar and is comfortable to wear, the straps are ideally positioned to stay up and not dig in and the band is soft and supportive so it's a shame that it isn't right on me.


I'd also wish it was right for me because its available in many different colours and at £32 is very reasonably priced for a bra of this quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment