Friday 1 August 2014

Friday 1 August 2014

Another blog for busty girls



Since reading Judy Blume's 'Are you there god, it's me Margaret' in middle school I wanted boobs and adopted the chant 'I must I must I must increase my bust' that is echoed throughout the book. It wasn't long before I was nagging my parents for a bra and being disappointed that the AA cup training bras weren't lacy or adult looking in those days, and there my love of lingerie started.

Shooting forward (quite a few years) that love of lingerie is still as strong but has also developed into a passion to find not only underwear but also sports bras, swimwear and clothing that fits well for a DD+ bust. Thankfully the DD+ market has grown massively and the choices are far better now than even a decade ago, there are occasions that I wish I was a bit smaller just to fit into something I like but if I keep looking there's always plenty more to catch my eye, so here I will be reviewing and sharing my finds of things that fit well and are functional.

No comments:

Post a Comment