Friday 29 August 2014

Friday 29 August 2014

Panache Sports Bra review

Sometimes workouts can be a chore so it's nice to find a brightly coloured bra to add a bit of motivation and the fact that it works so well is even better.

On first try-on I was taken a back by the shape of this bra, it doesn't really pull you up but the shape slopes upwards making them look perky shaped without being higher on your chest (if that makes sense). It's also a thick and heavy construction at the front which was a little off putting to start with, however once I got over these two niggles I was hooked on it and it's now my go-to sports bra for high impact exercise. This is an encapsulation bra rather than compression and with the thick material it does add some bulk to my chest which is noticeable with a top over it, not that I'm complaining!

The underwires are unnoticeable under the padding and moulded cups. The top fastening to make it racer back adds a lot of support and easy to clip together yourself once the bra is on. I can bounce away happily in this one and it stays put and is comfortable to wear. Panache quote this as giving 83% less bounce and I'd agree completely.

I have the 30F which is slightly larger than my Shock Absorber bras in 32E both in the band and the cups.

It does have sweat wicking material inside but I don't find it really effective probably due to quite a thick structure at the front, but that's not a big problem to me as my workouts are only about an hour and then it's off and I'm in the shower.

The colours are lovely and cheery and haven't faded despite many washes, the brand lettering at the bottom has started to wear off though.

In summary, you may not love this bra the first time you try it but give it a chance and you may just fall in love with it as I did.




Sizes
28 DD-H
30 D-H
32 C-H
34 B-H
36 B-H
38 B-H
40D-GG
Cup sizes go B C D DD E F FF G GG H

Currently £38.00 and in several colours. I have my eye on the new geometric print which is lush.

Support 5/5
Price 4/5
Comfort 5/5
Style 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment