Sunday 24 August 2014

Sunday 24 August 2014

M&S Extra High Impact Non-Wired Sports A-G Bra Review

My sports bra collection is rapidly growing and the hunt for the perfect one that comprises comfort, bounce proof support and looks good is a mission.

Here is the M&S Extra High Impact Non-Wired Sports A-G Bra.

Firstly I don't agree that this is extra high impact, not for DD+. I can do light impact workouts comfortably i.e. yoga, the cross trainer and weights but when it comes to running or HIIT there's enough bounce to make me stop in my tracks.

I'm trying out the 32E and also the 32DD. I wish they did a 30 band but I still feel there isn't enough support in the cups themselves to make a difference. They aren't as constructed as many sports bras and the fabric is very thin and stretchy. But on a good note the sweat wicking properties are great and its very soft and comfortable to wear. I may try to wear it over another bra as it does look good enough to use as a crop top in the gym.

At £22.50 this is a really good buy for lighter workouts.

The sizing is disappointing, not all of the bands go up to a G cup.

DD 32-40
E 32-40
F 32-38
G 34-36

Comfort 5/5
Support 3/5
Price 5/5
Looks 4/5







No comments:

Post a Comment