Wednesday 27 August 2014

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Simone Perele Amour Half Cup Bra review

I adore Simone Perele lingerie and can't resist the few bras they make in my size. I pray they soon do all their range up to an F cup or larger. 

My pictures can't do this bra justice, its beautiful fine floral lace in the cups and beautiful decoration on the straps. who needs a strapless bra when you can buy bras with such pretty straps?

This colour is anthracite(greyish blue) but its also available in Cranberry(which is a bright red and cream mix), Peacock (navy and torquiest mix),Ivory and Black in sizes 30 - 38 C-F. However their sizes go C D E F, so if you usually wear a DD you'll need an E in this and if you usually wear an E in UK sizes you'll need the F. I do wish bra sizing was all on one universal system to make things simpler.

I'm wearing the 30F, the band isn't very tight, possibly similar to a 32 in Freya.

The straps are adjustable at the back but is limited as to the amount due to the decoration on the strap which goes to just past the top of the shoulder, my bust is quite low on my chest so this isn't a problem for me but worth considering if you sit higher on the chest. You may be able to see on my bottom photo that the strap would only go up about 1 more inch. The underside of the strap is lined with an almost felt like fabric making it soft on the shoulder and the straps stay put all day.

The back of the band and underwires are also lightly padded or lined making them really comfortable. The quality of this is wonderful, the sticking is so neat and there are no loose strays anywhere. It should only be hand washed but I've thrown it in the machine many times now and it has lasted (but I'm not recommending that of course). 

The lace is very fine and thin with a slight stretch making it a really light comfortable bra to wear. Clearly it's not a big firm high support bra, but it is supportive enough.

To match the bra is a gorgeous Shorty Pant and Tanga.

It's not the cheapest bra at £67 but it's so worth it. I wear it a lot just because it's so comfortable and is cut low enough for most summer tops.






No comments:

Post a Comment