Saturday 2 August 2014

Saturday 2 August 2014

Freya Memphis bikini review



I'd never considered a bandeau bikini before mainly because I'd assumed they were too flimsy and not supportive enough but I was drawn to this one whilst online shopping. I'm a sucker for tie side bikini bottoms for the ability to adjust them just so and that was the deal cinched for this bikini. 


On opening my parcel I was taken aback by how bright the flowers are on this, its a lot bolder than it had looked online and for a moment my heart sank a little thinking how 'not me' it was but when I tried it on it was love at second glance. 


This is the Freya Memphis underwired bandeau bikini and it fits true to size. I had expected the tie round the neck to be uncomfortable but it's actually really comfortable, so much so I leave it on after the sun has gone in. I feel safe and secure in it, no worries about popping out at the wrong moment. Its fully lined and the underwires are well cushioned. The plastic clasp is really easy to do up and undo.



This was my first Freya bikini and I can't praise it enough, it is certainly the first of many. At £35 for the top and £25 for the bottoms it's a really good buy. It's available in 32-36, D-G which is limited for Freya but there is a Memphis plunge bikini in a bigger range of sizes however I usually wear a 30" but the 32" is fine on me, maybe it will stretch with wear but I will get the band adjusted if that happens, this bikini won't be getting lost at the back of the drawer for certain.


No comments:

Post a Comment