Sunday 24 August 2014

Sunday 24 August 2014

Figleaves Midnight Grace D-G Twist Neck Maxi Dress

I recently discovered that fig leaves are now doing their own range of clothing for D-G cups, it didn't take me long to place an order for a few dresses just in time for summer.

This is the Twist neck dress in lipstick, it comes in sizes 8-18 and is made to fit D-G girls.

When I first received it I wasn't that thrilled and thought I'd return it, the floppy style seemed to be a waste as it is for D-G and we can get baggy clothing easily, it's the fitted styles that are harder for us to find, but once I tried it on it grew on me. The colour is so vibrant it puts me in a good mood instantly and several people commented that it looked nice, so its found a home in my wardrobe.

There is a shelf bra inside in the same fabric as the outer, this is fantastic and is quite freeing to go without a bra, but it's not giving huge support so I won't be running in it.

The waist is elasticated with a tie in the same fabric. It's so comfortable to wear. I'm 5'7" and in flats its nearly at the floor so you'd probably need it taken up a touch if you are shorter.

My only fault is that the elasticated waist is very loose, I'd like it to sit above my hips by itself but I need to tie the belt to keep it from sliding down. Still a nice dress to wear.

It can be found in the fig leaves DD+ clothing section for £45.00.



No comments:

Post a Comment