Sunday 24 August 2014

Sunday 24 August 2014

DD+ friendly Monsoon Maxi dress

This is Monsoon's Rani scarf print Maxi dress. Absolutely perfect for DD+ ladies, made from stretch jersey with a waist tie and wide enough straps to cover your bra.

I do get excited when I find a high street dress that fits. Purple has never been my favourite colour but the fit was so good I couldn't leave it in the shop. 

This is currently on sale in Monsoon for £79.00

I managed to fit into a size 8 thanks to it being stretchy enough, don't you hate having to buy the next size up and having the rest of it too large? The waist tie isn't necessary as the bodice part is shaped and fitted enough not to resemble a sack of spuds round the waist. It should tie at the back but I always tie it at the front so it doesn't poke me in the back when I sit down. This is a perfect holiday dress as it can be packed and the creases fall out at the other end. After several washes (at 30c) the colour has faded considerably, see the difference in colours in the photos but it still looks good and I'd still buy it again.





No comments:

Post a Comment